Table of Contents
Indulekha Hair Oil Review
There are many Hair Growth Oils present in the market. We have compiled a comprehensive review of Indulekha Oil for both Men and Women. This article tries to cover everything from Advantages, Disadvantages and how to use Indulekha Hair Oil for the most effective results.
Everyone wants her hair to be long, thick and beautiful looking. But to get such type of hair, it is very important to use the right hair oil.
Which is the best Hair Growth Oil in India?
This question is asked by most of the people who are looking to Buy Hair Growth Oil. There are many companies in the market selling different types of hair oil. It is difficult to decide which one is the best one for your hair type. All products are good in one or the other way. That is why you need to choose a hair oil according to your hair type and needs.
One of them is Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil. The most special thing about this hair oil is that it is Ayurvedic. It has many benefits including getting rid of dandruff, stopping hair fall etc. We’ll be discussing in detail about Indulekha Oil and also do its complete review. We’ve also covered some other Hair Oils which can give you similar results.
Benefits of Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
There are various benefits of Indulekha Oil. We’ve discussed them here.
- If you are suffering from hair loss, It works in treating that and helps in stopping that.
- All the dead skin cells of your scalp are repaired gradually. This is achieved by the Aloe Vera Gel present in this oil. (Click Here to Check the best Aloe Vera Gel for your Skin)
- The use of this oil helps to grow new hair quickly. It adds the bulk factor to your hair.
- The problem of dandruff also goes away.
- It has extracts of Neem leaves, which helps to destroy all the bacteria, due to which your scalp is always protected from infections. (Click Here to Check Neem Products for your Good Health)
- Bringha included in this oil relieves tension. It helps to reduce Hair Breakage.
- Amla strengthens your hair. It helps in hair growth and brings shine to your hair.
- Coconut oil gives cooling and keeps your scalp healthy.
- It prevents hair from whitening and darkens your hair.
- Both men and women can use this easily.
- Easy to use due to its unique design.
Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Uses
Ayurvedic Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil has many uses. You can use this hair oil for not just one, but for many other purposes. This oil is the solution to many of your problems.
- This oil takes care of your hair properly. Due to this, hair loss, dandruff problem, thinning of hair, etc. problems are solved.
- Indulekha Bringha Oil, makes your hair become thick.
- It provides good nutrition to your hair, due to which the hair remains black and starts to grow long.
- To get all of these benefits, it is important that you massage your head thoroughly with Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil at regular intervals.
How use Indulekha Oil?
We’ve covered the benefits of this oil. But for these benefits, it is necessary to use this hair oil properly. If you use this hair oil properly, then only you will be able to take the full advantage of the product.
Keep in mind that this oil is for external use only.
1. This hair oil also comes with a Comb like lid.
2. With the help of this lid, this oil goes to your roots.
3. After applying the oil, you should massage it thoroughly with your hands so that the oil gets applied to the entire head.
What are the Ingredients in Indulekha oil?
Indulekha Oil is made up of many beneficial ingredients like
- Bhringraj (भृंगराज)
- White Kutaj (श्वेत कुटज)
- Amla (आंवला)
- Aloe Vera (एलो वेरा)
- Neem (नीम)
- Camphor (कपूर)
- Coconut oil (कोकोनट आयल)
These substances helps to nourish your hair and improves growth, let us know in detail about each of them.
1. Bhringraj (भृंगराज)
In Ayurveda, Bhringraj is also called Kesharaj i.e. the king of hairs.
- It is a very effective medicine for hair, which is used in many oils and other hair products.
- It helps to stop hair fall and is also very beneficial in hair growth and adding bulk.
- Indulekha Bhringraj oil is well absorbed in your scalp so that it goes deep into the roots.
- By using it effectively, it increases blood flow through your hair. So that more nutrients reach your hair roots. These nutrients help your weak and short hair to grow properly.
- It also prevents weak hair from breaking.
- The use of this oil also relieves stress.
- It contains the minerals necessary for hair growth.
Bhringraj is one of the main components of this oil, hence the name Indulekha Bringha hair oil.
2. White Kutaj (श्वेत कुटज)
- White Kutaj has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties.
- It is also used in skin related diseases. It is very beneficial in white spots, leprosy and other skin diseases.
This helps in any type of skin disease in the scalp and dandruff is also treated.
3. Amla (आंवला)
Amla has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda. Due to its amazing healing properties, it is used in many Ayurvedic medicines across the globe.
Vitamin C deficiency is also the cause of many hair-related problems such as hair fall, white and russiness.
- Amla has a good amount of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C in the amla produces collagen protein which removes the dead hair cells and helps in creating new hair.
- The fatty acids present in amla strengthen the hair roots and prevent them from breaking.
4. Coconut Oil (कोकोनट आयल)
- Coconut Oil contains an acid called lauric acid, which helps in maintaining protein in your hair.
Coconut oil, due to its density, affects the roots of the hair to the inside of the scalp.
- Due to sweat, many hair problems occur for example- bacteria growth starts.
- Due to the cooling properties of coconut oil, it reduces the problems of hair by reducing the sweat in the hair.
What Precautions should be taken before using Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil?
- This oil is for external use only.
- Before using this hair oil, you should check that you are not allergic to any of its ingredients. (The ingredients are discussed above). If this is the case, always consult a doctor before using it.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this oil. Using it without an advice can be harmful.
- If you are on vitamin medicines, then also your doctor should be consulted before using this hair oil.
What are the Side Effects of Indulekha Hair Oil?
It is an Ayurveda product, so it doesn’t have any disadvantages as such. But you should keep in mind, the following things.
- It has a very strong smell.
- It is much cheaper than hair transplants but expensive than other oils.
- Not everyone gets the same benefit. Basically, no product works like a miracle, because every person is different.
- It has to be used for a long time to see effective results.
Can indulekha oil be applied overnight?
This Hair Growth Oil is an Ayurvedic product. It doesn’t have any side effects as such. You can apply this hair oil at night for effective results. You can follow an alternate day or twice a week application approach.
Also Check Best Apple Cider Vinegar in India for Weight Loss: Click Here
Top deals guide Final verdict Review of Indulekha Oil
Our team spent a lot of time curating this article for you. We took care of each parameter while compiling this list. We hope you like the Indulekha hair oil review and it served your purpose well.
- In our opinion, If you have faced hair loss, hair whitening and other problems, then you can buy this oil. It is one of the best oil for hair growth and thickness.
- For normal use, this oil is a bit expensive but if we talk about the substances present in it, overall it is going to benefit hair growth.
Its unique design is great, it is very easy to use with its comb given on the top.
- You can also sleep by applying it to your hair at night. Overnight, this will help to reach all parts of your scalp effectively.
- Both men and women can use this oil and enjoy the same benefits.
- However, this oil does not work equally for everyone. You’ve to try using it before coming to any conclusion.
- Many people have benefited from this oil by regular use.
If you have used this oil, then do share your thoughts on Indulekha Oil in the comment box below. It’ll help others benefit from your experience.
Other Similar Hair Oils you can Consider
|WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
|Check Price and Reviews
|Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil
|Check Price and Reviews
|Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti Hairfall Hair Oil
|Check Price and Reviews
On clicking the Buy Now or Check Reviews button, you’ll be redirected to the respective product page on Amazon. This will ensure updated information for you.
Also, we may earn a small commission, if you purchase one of our recommended products. Don’t worry! This commission doesn’t affect the cost of the product to you nor our views about it.