When it comes to your health, cooking oil plays a major role in controlling your fat. Here we have a comprehensive study on the Best cooking oil for fat loss.
It’s not always that following a no-fat diet will give you an effective result in weight loss. Fats are very important in our diet. Having fats helps in weight loss.
Table of Contents
What is Cooking Oil?
Cooking oil is a type of Oil that is mostly used in fried foods. Mostly oil is extracted from plant, nuts and seeds. Example Coconuts and GroundNuts.
How to determine the quality of cooking oil?
Using high-quality cooking oil is essential for your health. You can determine the quality of the oil by its Texture and colour. Always go for a branded one as there are many adulterated cooking oils circulating in the market.
1. Saffola Gold, Pro Healthy Lifestyle Edible Oil
- Saffola Gold, Pro Healthy Lifestyle, edible oil, is a blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% imported refined safflower oil
- MUFA and PUFA: Saffola Gold edible oil has a good balance of MUFA & PUFA as advised by NIN/ICMR
- Dual Seed Technology: Gives you the goodness of two oils in one
- LOSORB Technology: Results in up to 35%* lesser oil absorption in your fried food (*Basis frying studies on potato, 2018)
- Saffola Gold blended cooking oil contains the power of natural antioxidants that helps reduce free radicals and thus helps keeps your heart healthy
- Saffola Edible Oils are fortified with Vitamin A, D which helps against night blindness and supports strong bones
2. Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil
- Cholesterol-lowering oil, heart-friendly
- Improves HDL and LDL ratio, healthier heart
- Balanced pufa and mufa ratio, cleaner blood vessels
- It is rich in Vitamin A, D & E, and has squalene which improves skin tone and delays wrinkle formation, along with a host of other rice bran oil benefits. So, switch to this healthy cooking oil and make the right choice for your family.
3. Saffola Total, Pro Heart Conscious Edible Oil
- Works on 8 biomarkers: Saffola Total blended edible oil offers the benefits of heart health care because it works on the 8 biomarkers of heart health to reduce inflammation (Based on the randomised, double-blind study, 2015).
- Power of 5 Antioxidants: Saffola Total cooking oil has an advanced antioxidant system with the power of 5 antioxidants like Oryzanol, Vitamin E, Tocotrienols, Phytosterol and Squalene.
- Saffola Total blended cooking oil is a blend of 70% refined rice bran oil and 30% refined Safflower (Kardi) seed oil and brings you the benefits of both oils.
- The presence of a carefully designed Antioxidant technology withstands high temperatures and can prevent the formation of the free radicals, thereby protecting the oil from their ill effects.
- LOSORBTM Technology: which ensures lower absorption of oil in your food.
4. Patanjali Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil
- Fortified with vitamin A and D
- It helps with arthritis
- It fights bacterial infections
- It improves circulation
- Takes very little amount of it to cook
- It contains health essential omega 3
5. Dhara Refined Sunflower Oil
- Low absorb technology
- Vitamin A and D2
- Natural PUFA
- Healthy refined sunflower oil
On clicking the Buy Now or Check Reviews button, you’ll be redirected to the respective product page on Amazon. This will ensure updated information for you.
Also, we may earn a small commission, if you purchase one of our recommended products. Don’t worry! This commission doesn’t affect the cost of the product to you nor our views about it.