Giloy has some amazing health benefits. If you are looking for a solution to most of your health problems, Giloy is the answer. You should add it to your daily lifestyle to see the change.
Giloy stem is known to reduce symptoms of allergies like sneezing, running nose, nose congestions etc. Having Tulsi Giloy juice daily helps keep flu, infections, cold, cough, runny nose at bay. Giloy is a renowned hypoglycemic agent; it helps keep sugar levels in control. Regular consumption of the juice has a calming effect on your body and keeping everyday fatigue under check.
Table of Contents
- 1 Giloy, What’s that?
- 2 What diseases are treated with the help of Giloy?
- 3 Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy
- 4 Our Recommendations
Giloy, What’s that?
- Giloy comes from Ayurveda. Its also called Guduchi.
- It helps in the treatment of various diseases.
- The juice which is produced from giloy helps in fat loss and helps in boosting metabolism.
What diseases are treated with the help of Giloy?
- It helps in treating Arthritis when mixed with Ghee.
- It is used with sugar to treat liver-related diseases.
- Constipation can be treated when it is used with Jaggery.
- Giloy also acts as a hypoglycemic agent that helps manage diabetes.
Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy
1. Immunity Booster
Giloy helps in boosting immunity. It has antioxidant properties which improve health and helps in fighting diseases. It helps in clearing toxins from the kidneys and liver.
2. Good for Skin
It contains anti-ageing properties that help in reducing dark spots. It also reduces wrinkles and pimples, thereby helping to make your skin naturally glowing.
3. Improves Digestion
It helps in treating bowel related problems and helps in improving digestion. To treat that you need to use giloy with some amla regularly.
4. Treats Chronic Fever
It reduces recurrent fevers. It reduces the signs of Swine Flu and Malaria as well. You can use it with honey to combat malaria. It improves platelets count also.
5. Maintains Uric Acid in the body
Giloy in juice form helps in the treatment of gout since it neutralizes the increased uric acid levels in our body.
Giloy helps in treating shortness of breath, coughing, chest tightness due to Asthma. Chewing on giloy root or drinking giloy juice helps asthma patients to recover faster.
7. Improves Vision
It is applied to the eyes to enhance vision. Boil Giloy powder in water, let it cool down and apply over the eyelids to improve eyesight clarity.
8. Helpful in Arthritis
Giloy is often used in the treatment of Joint pain i.e. Arthritis. To reduce joint pain, Powder from giloy stem can be boiled with milk and consumed for immediate relief.
1. Patanjali Divya Giloy Ghanvati
- Very effective for diabetes patients and reduces pain, improves sleep.
- Giloy is good for long term health.
- This really, really helps fight off colds, viruses, and sinus infections. Also helps muscle tone.
2. Herb Essential Giloy Tablet
- Key Ingredient : Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Net Contents : 60’s Tablets (Pack of 2)
- A Pure, Natural & traditional product as per Indian System of Ayurveda
- Storage : Store in a cool & Dry place away from direct sunlight.
3. Kapiva Wild Tulsi Giloy Juice
- The first brand to use Giloy that grows on neem trees since it is more bitter and efficacious as it combines with neem’s medicinal properties as well.
- The active compounds in the Giloy stem activate the cells that fight the infection-causing germs.
- Compounds in Tulsi can improve the immune response to viral attacks, keeping incidences of infection under check.
- Giloy and Tulsi are scientifically-proven herbs that are popularly known for immunity.
- The juice is extracted from Tulsi leaves and Giloy stems, mixed in a ratio that gives maximum health benefits.
- Kapila Tulsi Giloy Juice is made from ingredients sourced organically and is free from nasties. It contains no sugar, no artificial flavours, no added colours and chemicals.
On clicking the Buy Now or Check Reviews button, you’ll be redirected to the respective product page on Amazon. This will ensure updated information for you.
Also, we may earn a small commission, if you purchase one of our recommended products. Don’t worry! This commission doesn’t affect the cost of the product to you nor our views about it.