With the recent trend of smartphones coming with no 3.5 mm headphone jack, Bluetooth Earbuds are becoming increasingly popular. When it comes to buying a pair of Bluetooth Earbuds, there are multiple options in the market. We’ve created this comprehensive article to help you choose the Best Wireless Earbuds in India according to your needs and budget.
There are various advantages of Bluetooth Earbuds over traditional Wireless Earphones.
- They are easier and comfortable to use.
- They have better battery life and sound quality.
- Nowadays, they come at affordable prices and are hence pocket friendly.
- Convenient form factor and eliminates the hassle of managing wired earphones.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds in India
- 2 How to choose the Best Wireless Earbuds in India?
- 3 Detailed Review
- 3.1 1. Redmi Earbuds S
- 3.2 2. boAt Airdopes 441 TWS Earbuds
- 3.3 3. JBL Tune 120TWS True Wireless in-Ear Headphones
- 3.4 4. Philips UpBeat True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3.5 5. Motorola Verve Buds 200 with Alexa
- 3.6 6. Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless Earbuds
- 3.7 7. Noise Shots NEO
- 3.8 8. OPPO ENCO W31 True Wireless Earphone Best Bluetooth Earbuds in India Overall
- 3.9 9. 1MORE True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3.10 10. Noise Shots XO with Full Touch Control
- 4 Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- 5 Our Verdict
Top 10 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds in India
We’ve compiled the list of Best Bluetooth Earbuds which we’ll cover in this article for your quick reference. For detailed review scroll down below.
|Wireless Earbuds||User Rating||Price|
|Redmi Earbuds S||4.5/5||Check on Amazon|
|boAt Airdopes 441||4.2/5||Check on Amazon|
|JBL Tune 120TWS||4/5||Check on Amazon|
|Philips UpBeat TAUT102BK||4/5||Check on Amazon|
|Motorola Verve Buds||4.5/5||Check on Amazon|
|Skullcandy Sesh True Earbuds||4.2/5||Check on Amazon|
|Noise Shots NEO||3.8/5||Check on Amazon|
|OPPO Enco W31||4.8/5||Check on Amazon|
|1MORE Wireless Earbuds||4.5/5||Check on Amazon|
|Noise Shots XO||4.3/5||Check on Amazon|
Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds are the future. They are stylish, trending and offer a minimalist design for better user experience.Check all the best offers on Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: Click here
How to choose the Best Wireless Earbuds in India?
There are 2 types of Wireless Earphones.
- The first category is earphones which have their earbuds connected through a wire or head/neckband. They are present in the market since quite a while now. You can check them out here.
- The second category is of True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds. Apple was one of the first players in this category with AirPods. AirPods have evolved a lot through the years and come with a heavy price tag. You can check them out here.
Our main focus in this article is the second category which is True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds. We’ve considered the best budget options which are available right now and provided their best features which make them the best buy for you.
Also Check: Best WiFi Routers in India
The most important thing which comes to your mind while buying a pair of wireless earbuds is its battery life. The music playback time and standby time should be high. If you always have a long day, you should pick the earbuds with a higher capacity battery which will give you long hours of music or calls with a single charge.
Bluetooth Earbuds have 2 different batteries on both the earbuds which can be charged individually. In most of the case the Bluetooth earbuds come with a charging case. The charging case mostly can charge the earbuds 3-4 times with a full charge. Always check the battery capacity and rated standby before buying.
Design and Fit
Always pick the earbuds which are not too heavy. You should be comfortable wearing them for long periods. Most of the Earbuds come with 3-4 size of earbud tips.
Features and Controls
Look out for the Earbuds which come with controls to change volume, receive/reject calls and power. Many of them also come with a wireless charging case which is a great addition.
Look out for features such as Auto Pause/Play when you wear the earbuds, Ambient Noise Cancellation, Fast Charging.
This is a quite useful feature. Often people complain about their earphones not working due to splash or sweat. If you wish to take your earbuds on your intense workouts at the gym or just a run outside, make sure to get the Earbuds with Splash/Sweat Proof Protection.
This comes under everyones personal preference. If you like heavy bass, make sure to check out the frequency response before buying. Same goes for Mids, Lows and Treble.
Make sure the Sound Latency is low and remains in synchronisation.
Top 10 Best Wireless Earbuds in India
- A perfect companion for your busy schedules, the Redmi Earbuds S delivers 12 hours of total playback time with multiple additional charges in the case and up to 4 hours of playback in a single go.
- They come with a dedicated gaming mode which reduces the latency to 122ms and gives you professional-level performance for gaming.
- The DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation technology enhances your call experience by suppressing ambient noise to make your voice clearer on the receiving side.
- You can work out in the gym or go on a jog without getting worried about any damage to the earphones that have been built with IPX4 sweat & splash-proof technology.
- There is some delay while watching movies or videos.
- The shape is a bit odd, but you’ll get used to it after a while.
- It has 6mm Drivers for enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound.
- The TWS earbuds offer stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication.
- It is equipped with IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology that powers on the earbuds and puts them into connection mode as soon as one opens the lid of the carry case. This is really a handy feature.
- Balanced Sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble and Mids is its USP.
- Inspite of having Bluetooth 5.0, it doesn’t connect to two devices at the same time.
- The Tune 120 TWS comes with Auto Sync feature. All you need to do is remove the right ear-pod and pair it with your mobile device. The left ear-pod when removed from the case automatically pairs with the right.
- Connects with Voice Assistant on your mobile with the push of a button.
- The 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound provides a powerful punch to all your music.
- Noise cancellation particularly on calls is not that optimum.
- You get up to 3 hours of playtime or talk time on a single charge. A fully charged case provides an additional 9 hours over multiple charges.
- Mono Mode- Keep one ear free by simply taking the right earpiece (i.e. the master earpiece) from the charging case and pairing it with your phone.
- With Bluetooth v5.0, you will always maintain a strong connection to your earbuds.
- Comes with 6mm neodymium acoustic drivers for great sound and punchy bass.
- There are some minor disconnection issues with some phone models.
- Lightweight and securely fit, the buds stay put even when you put your body to test. Anti-lost neck strap turns your buds into a loop-style headset, giving more style and better security.
- Boost the power in your workouts with a rich and powerful stereo sound. The stereo separation is good and so is the overall sound quality.
- Provides up to 10 hrs of playback and is IPX5 Waterproof.
- Bass is bit on the lower side.
- The noise-isolating design and three different size silicone gels comfortably seal out ambient sound to keep your music pure.
- Take calls, change volume or tracks, and even activate your digital assistant with just one finger.
- Its IP55 Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant.
- Decent Sound Quality for the price paid.
- Battery life is on the lower side.
- Offers playback time of up to 6 hours for every charge. The Carrying case can give 2 additional charges to the earbuds making total play-time of up to 18 Hours. It is one of the best Earbuds in terms of battery life.
- Enjoy clear balanced sound on the 9mm speaker drivers.
- IPX5 Sweat proof rating ensures that the Noise Shots NEO is resistant to sweat and light rain.
- The Bluetooth connection is bit unstable at times
8. OPPO ENCO W31 True Wireless Earphone Best Bluetooth Earbuds in India Overall
- Comes with 2 Music Modes, Balance Mode & Bass Mode which provides best sound quality while listening to EDM Music.
- Ultra-Low Latency ensures lag-free gaming experience.
- AI-enabled Noise Cancellation during calls.
- Has Wearing Detection technology. They automatically play and pause music when you wear/remove them.
- Treble is Higher
- Its Qualcomm aptX Audio Technology & AAC Compatible.
- High-speed signal transmission results in lower latency.
- Lightweight earbuds with 45° oblique-angled nozzles naturally lay in your ear canals for a tight, secure fit during extended use.
- 7mm dynamic driver with a titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass and exquisite detail. It reproduces crystal clear sound in an ultra-compact design for enhanced efficiency.
- 24 Hours Playtime with Fast Charge support.
- It doesn’t have any official IP rating but is certainly Sweat resistant.
- The case provided is wireless charge compatible.
- Designed to be light and ergonomic, these earbuds ensure the perfect fit for endless comfort.
- Shots XO deliver HD sound quality powered by Qualcomm aptX Plus, with CVC 8.0 and Wind Noise Cancellation. You will sound clear, even in the noisiest environments.
- It has an IPX7 rating. They can be worn through the sweatiest workouts and can also withstand occasional submergence inside the water.
- Not a well known brand
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
If you are on a tight budget you can definitely look at Redmi Earbuds S.
So, Which one did you liked the most?
Also, If you have any questions regarding the Best Bluetooth Earbuds in India, please feel free to comment down below and we’ll respond you at the earliest.
On clicking the Buy Now or Check Reviews button, you’ll be redirected to the respective product page on Amazon. This will ensure updated information for you.
Also, we may earn a small commission, if you purchase one of our recommended products. Don’t worry! This commission doesn’t affect the cost of the product to you nor our views about it.