Nowadays every 7 out of 10 people are under stress. Many people start developing body pain at an early age, which is a bad sign. Constantly, changing lifestyle habits, eating habits, sleeping patterns etc have led to increased stress in middle-aged people too. In this comprehensive article, we’ve covered the Best Body Massagers in India which you can buy online. We’ve also compared various types of Body Massagers available and recommended the best for you and your loved ones. For example foot massager, back massager, massage chair and head massager etc.
Body Massager Machines are the best way to get relief from various body pains.
- It relaxes your body and helps in overcoming tiredness.
- It also helps in reducing stiff muscle pain during old age.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Body Massager Machines: Our Top Picks
- 2 What is Massage Therapy?
- 3 What are the benefits of massage therapy?
- 4 Best Body Massager Machine in India | Buying Guide
- 5 Top 8 Best Body Massager Machine in India | Detailed Reviews
- 6 1. Dr Trust Physio Electric Full Body Massager For Pain Relief Back, Leg & Foot
- 7 2. Lifelong Electric Handheld Full Body Massager
- 8 3. Lifelong Square Foot Massager
- 9 4. Sterling Foot Massager Machine
- 10 5. JSB Cervical Neck Massager Machine
- 11 6. Dr Physio (USA) Active Hammer Powerful Body Massager
- 12 7. Relaxo Electric Handheld Full Body Massager
- 13 8. SRB Full Body Muscle Relief Fat Burning Massager
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions
- 15 Top Deals Guide Pick for Best Body Massager Machine in India
- 16 Conclusion
Best Body Massager Machines: Our Top Picks
(For Detailed Review and Buying Guide scroll down below)
We’ve researched comprehensively and recommended the best body massager for you in this article.
What is Massage Therapy?
- Almost all studies have shown that Massage Therapy helps in reducing stress, pain and muscle tension among all age groups. Some studies also show that it also helps in reducing anxiety.
- Massage Therapy directly acts on our body, including the joints, ligaments and body tissues. It helps in relaxing them, reducing stress and relieves tightened muscles.
- It is the process of rubbing, kneading, pressing and rolling of skin and body using hands or a massager machine. There are more than 250 types of massage therapy available in the world.
In most cases, you’ll require a Body Massager to eliminate Pain. Foot Massager and Back Massager are some of the most sought after Massagers by the people. Massager Machines can be as small as a Handheld Massager to bigger Massage Chairs.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
1. Relaxes the Body
Doing Massage will help in relaxing your muscles. When our body is under stress, it produces stress hormones (One of them is Cortisol). It has been found that it increases the chances of headaches, sleeplessness and digestive problems.
Massage therapy helps in decreasing Cortisol levels in our body and make us feel relaxed.
2. Reduces Anxiety and Stress
It is not always advisable to take medications for managing stress. Massage therapy increases our energy levels, stimulate our body physically and emotionally.
Our body releases 3 types of chemicals endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin during massage. They help us in feeling more relaxed, happy and tension free.
3. Lowers Blood Pressure
Regular and consistent Massage can reduce both systolic (upper) and diastolic (lower) blood pressure. It triggers sources of depression.
Lowering of Blood Pressure will, in turn, reduce the risk of heart attack and kidney failure, as well as many other health issues.
4. Increases Blood flow and Circulation
Long term use of Massage Therapy helps in improving the proper circulation of blood and heals damaged, stiff, and tense muscles in our body.
5. Promotes Muscle Relaxation
Massaging targets the body’s source of pain and helps in eliminating tensed muscles, improves flexibility and relaxes the body. It also helps in fast recovery of injured muscles and cures swollen muscle tissue. Massage Therapy releases endorphins which are also called as pain-killing hormones.
6. Improves Sleep
Having proper sleep is very important for our all-round well being. Nowadays many people are suffering from Insomnia. Massaging helps in releasing serotonin. It improves our sleep and makes us feel fresh.
7. Strengthen the Body’s Immune System
People who experience high stress are more vulnerable to illness. When stress is combined with insomnia, bad eating habits, poor routine, it directly impacts the body’s immune system.
The immune system helps in protecting our body against infections, pathogens, and bacteria. Regular Massage boosts the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity.
8. Improves Posture
Nowadays, Most people complain about back pain, neck pain and muscle pain at an early age. This is due to poor posture. Massaging helps in the body’s alignment and improves posture. It loosens the muscles and makes the joints move freely. Thus, the body positions itself in the most relaxed posture.
Best Body Massager Machine in India | Buying Guide
There are many Body Massager Machines available in India. Here, we have discussed the points which you need to consider while buying a Body Massager Machine.
1. Types of Body Massager Machines
- Handheld Full Body Massager (Check the best Full Body Massagers: Click here)
- Electric Massage Cushion (Check the best Electric Massage Cushions: Click here)
- Massage Chair (Check the best Massage Chairs Online: Click here)
- Foot Massager (Check the best Electric Foot Massagers: Click here)
- Scalp Massager (Check the best Scalp Massagers: Click here)
- Face Massager (Check the best Face Massagers: Click here)
- Manual Massage Tools (Click Here for more info)
2. Purpose of Massager Machine
The first thing you need to take care of is, determining the purpose of buying the machine. We’ve listed the types of Massager Machines above for your reference.
If you are facing Back Pain, you should go with a long handle, handheld back massager. For face massaging you should opt for a suitable attachment or a massager specifically for the face. Foot Massager is really common and budget-friendly nowadays. They are the most effective solution for pain relief after a long and tiring day. You can go for Full Body Massagers and Massage Chair as well.
The main motive of this section is to make you clear about the type of Massager Machine you need which solves your purpose.
3. Attachments and Accessories
1. Scraper head
Scraper head is very beneficial for your skin. It removes dead skin cells from your skin and will make your skin look and feel better and healthy. It also makes your skin glowing by improving blood circulation.
2. Scalp Massage head
It is used for scalp massaging. It helps in relaxing your mind and relieves headache.
3. Face Massage head
Instead of buying a dedicated Face Massager, you can go for a face massager attachment which can be cleaned separately for hygienic purposes.
4. Adjustable Speed
Choose a Massage Machine which allows you to adjust different operating speeds.
5. Portable Massager
Portability is an important factor which you need to consider before buying a good massage machine. The best portable Massagers are the Hand Held Massage machines. They are lightweight and easy to carry.
- The Massager machine should be designed keeping in mind the comfort of the person. There should be adequate functions for the best User Experience.
- Nowadays many massagers come with a car adapter, which gives you the freedom to use it while travelling. Additionally, the cord of the massager should be long and tangle-free.
- A protective mesh cover on the massager would be a great addon for extra comfort and to protect hair entanglement.
- You should also keep in mind the handle length while determining the purpose for which the massager would be used.
If you keep these points in mind, we assure you that you’ll find the best body massager machine in India for pain relief easily.
Click Here to View The Best Crystal Singing bowls for Meditation and Healing Purposes
Top 8 Best Body Massager Machine in India | Detailed Reviews
Dr Physio is a well-known brand in Massage Machines. It is one of the best sellers in its category. They make one of the best body massager machines in India and the World.
Features of Dr Physio Massager Machine
- 4 Strong Massaging Heads- It comes with three changeable massager heads that make the massage more enjoyable and absolutely pain-free. They help in providing deep tissue massage for speeding up muscles recovery by relaxing them.
- Helps in Burning Body Fat- Weight loss is no longer a myth. With the Dr Physio massager, losing weight is no longer about exercising hard or eating less but it is a smart trick that helps to slim down the body with losing muscle mass very fast.
- Strong Motor- Another feature that makes it a great investment is its strong motor! It is equipped with an ergonomically designed light weighted motor that makes easy for you to take it along anywhere anytime.
- Full Body Massage- Dr Physio massager has been designed with an aim to get a professional full body massage at home. You can use it on your neck, shoulder, waistline, arms and thigh, hip and calf areas for massage. You can adjust the time of massage according to your personal comfort and time availability.
- Proactive Fabric Coverage- The massager includes a proactive fabric coverage which is very easy to unzip during cleaning. To replace the coverage, just unzip it and replace the older cover with the new one. Never keep the massager without coverage as it may lead to early damage of the massager machine.
- Skin Tightening- It is an effective solution to get wrinkle-free tight skin through regular massage. As nice as it is, you need not go out of your home, forget massage therapy from a professional massage therapist.
Best Features of Lifelong Massager Machine
- If you are looking for the best body massager machine in India. You should definitely check out The Lifelong Manipol Massager Machine.
- The Lifelong Manipol Massager helps in generating inner strength and improves blood circulation. It also works on relieving pain from the back and shoulder. It is suitable for almost all body parts including the waist, neck, shoulder, arm, hips, thighs and lower leg abdomen, and lets you relax your body using a simple procedure.
- Lifelong Manipol Massager is a one-stop solution for all those who want to work on their body pain and want a relaxed and healthy lifestyle. It is the perfect peaceful solution to get rid of stress at the end of a hectic day.
- The massager has a unique ergonomic design that is very appealing and interesting.
- Lifelong Manipol Massager helps in several issues like Muscular pain, Back Pain and Improves digestion.
- It has 4 changeable massage heads which generate different massage effect at different speed settings.
- Scraping massage head: Helps in removal of dead skin.
- Ball massage head: Helps to massage specific points for deeper relaxation.
- Wavy massage head: Helps in deep tissue massage which improves blood circulation.
- Frosting massage head: Helps in exfoliating dead skin and removes callus from dry feet.
Best Features of Lifelong Square Massager Machine
- Customized Operations
Its shape has been designed in a way that it adjusts according to your foot and Acupuncture points, making you feel more relaxed and rejuvenated after the massage. You can choose the acupoints you need to work on based on the health status of different body parts by selecting from 4 programs.
- Focuses on Acupressure Points
Lifelong Foot Massager works on the principle of acupressure which will effectively stimulate foot acupuncture point which helps in pain relief. Improves circulation and helps in quick recovery for over-stressed feet, and rejuvenate muscles after long periods of standing, all in one convenient massage tool that you can use at home or work.
- Ergonomically Designed
Ergonomically designed to target the sensitive points of the soles. Great for relaxing your whole body and improving blood circulation. It comes with four flexible kneading disks which provide professional massage to feet and ankles. Its unique rapid rotation and powerful massage kneading effect take away aches and pains.
Best Features of Sterling massager machine
- Foot Massager Machine for Pain Relief– This Foot massager machine is helpful for blood circulation, diabetics, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, elderly, ankle, heel, calf and leg muscles.
- Like professional foot massagers, the ergonomic design provides a comfortable massage at home or office for women & men.
- Foot Massager for Neuropathy– The speed of the foot massager machine can be adjusted at three levels – Low, Medium or High according to your needs & comfort.
- The Foot Massager Pain Relief Machine can be used for feet, ankle, calves, thighs or arms, use it while sitting on a chair or while lying down on a bed.
Top Features of Jsb Neck Massager
- JSB is one of the top-selling brands in Best Body Massager Machine in India.
- This Body Massager for Pain Relief with Powerful Vibration. It is a Heavy Duty Full Body Massager Machine with Dual Heads for Wider Coverage.
- It can be used for Back Massage, Neck Massage, Foot Massage & Other Muscular Pains.
- The massager comes with 6 Attachments suited for Different Body Parts.
- It is ideal for Use in Muscular Pains.
- You should not use this on Bones or Joints.
- The massager comes with intensity control and a non-slip rubber grip for easy handling.
Top Features of Dr Physio Massager
- Four Heads
You can enjoy a variety of massages as Dr Physio’s active hammer Powerful Body Massager comes with 4 interchangeable massage heads. Each type of head offers unique massage and health benefits.
- Infrared Body Massager
When we talk about skin problems, injuries, muscle pain, joint pain and spinal pain, infrared light therapy is very effective. As this massager produces infrared heat, it can treat all these health problems effectively and easily.
- Compact and Handy
The hammer’s compact and handy design makes it suitable and easy to use for most users as it allows the full body to be massaged effortlessly. It stimulates acupressure points and enhances blood circulation easily by offering variable speed deep tissue massage at home.
- Therapeutic and fatigue relief- The percussion massager is your move personal masseuse, which relieves built-up muscle tension and pain while enhancing blood circulation. It is built for deep tissue body massage.
Top Features of Relaxo Massager
- 5 Massage Modes
A varied range of 5 different massage patterns helps you choose the combination most suitable for you.
- 8 Massage Heads for a holistic massage experience
Includes 8 different massage heads that help provide a soothing massage to the muscles of your feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back and arms for an ultimate relaxation experience.
The massager auto shuts off after 15 minutes so that massage treatment doesn’t exceed the endurance of the body.
- Long Circle Handle Easy Grip
The long Circle handle helps create a firm grip while effortlessly sliding the massager over different body areas.
Top Features of SRB Muscle Relief Massager
- Three variants
It comes with three types of massage heads to suit your needs. The wavy massage head is designed for deep massage, and the ball type massage head is designed for an oil massage and to increase depth activation absorption efficiency.
- Ball-type massage head- It is designed for oil massage design, powerful introduction, depth activation absorption efficiency.
- Wavy massage head- It is designed for deep massage acupuncture points designed to strengthen blood circulation and improve the body function, It is a specialised massage physical therapy to enjoy.
Also Check: Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the advantages of Using a Body Massager?
We’ve discussed the pros of using a Massager thoroughly in this article. The benefits are:
- It Relaxes the Body
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Increases Blood flow and Circulation
- Promotes Muscle Relaxation
- Improves Sleep
- Strengthens the Body’s Immune System
- Improves the posture of your body
With regular and consistent use of Body Massagers, you’ll definitely see positive results within you.
- Use of Massager Machine helps to avoid trips to the physiotherapy centre, which saves time in our modern society. There is no need to have some other person, who knows how to apply massage. You can help yourself easily.
- They weigh very little and do not take up too much space (especially hand massagers), so they can be transported easily if you need to travel.
2. What are the disadvantages of Using a Body Massager Machine?
Nowadays most of the massagers are electrically operated. You have to be careful that you do not touch them with wet hands. If you feel that there is a live wire opening or slight current. To avoid the remote risk of Electric Shock, Stop using that and take the machine to the authorised repair partner. Try to avoid using them in the bathroom and the pool.
As the rule, it will never be the same as the service of a qualified expert. Not always a massage is good when it comes to relieving pain. Sometimes, there are many underlying reasons behind the pain which you should not ignore and consult a doctor if the issue persists.
3. When should body massager not be used?
- Pregnant women should be very careful while using body massagers. It should be done by a trained professional otherwise it could harm the baby. It can also cause uncomfortable stretching of the uterus ligaments.
- If you are suffering from paralysed muscles, you should not directly use the massager over that part. It can hinder blood circulation too. Try to consult a doctor before using in this case.
- If you are using the massager on or near your neck or throat, you should be extra careful. Wrong use could lead to dissection of the internal carotid artery.
4. How often should I use the massager machine?
Consistency is the key in this case. If you have prolonged pain, you should consider using it regularly. The more you use a massager, the more your body becomes used to it. For relaxation purposes, you can have your own frequency. For example, twice or thrice a week.
5. Are massager machines safe for Children?
There are no age restrictions as such. But massager machines should not be directly used on infants. Do consult your physician before using them. You should be extra careful while using them on children because they have soft tissues, bones and joints. It could damage them.
Top Deals Guide Pick for Best Body Massager Machine in India
Dr Physio (USA) Active Hammer Electric Powerful Body Massager with Vibration
Massage Therapy is one of the best ways of relieving stress, pain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We’ve tried to cover all the benefits and usage of Body Massagers. Our team has researched comprehensively on this topic for this article. We hope that this guide will be beneficial for you in finding the Best Body Massager Machine in India for you and your loved ones.
So which one did you like?
Do comment us if you have any queries or suggestions, we’ll be happy to help you.
On clicking the Buy Now or Check Reviews button, you’ll be redirected to the respective product page on Amazon. This will ensure updated information for you.
Also, we may earn a small commission, if you purchase one of our recommended products. Don’t worry! This commission doesn’t affect the cost of the product to you nor our views about it.